Executive Education & Training strategic business has been formalized at IHC Dubai in the Fall 2015 as a Gems Education initiative and support activity.
The vision of the Executive Education is to grow as ‘the Dubai Center for Practical Insights, Strategies and Business Innovations’.
Our Mission is to ‘serve the regional environment of Family Businesses, Innovations, Excellence and Smart Governance through region relevant case research and simulations’.
In just a short time; the centre has emerged as the busy hub at IHC for the following:
1. Offer valued added short term executive education events in Dubai in cooperation with the best universities and business schools;
2. Hosting customized and open executive training programs on business management, Family businesses, Innovations, Excellence and Smart Governance;
3. Hosting short term experiential education programs for the business students in the US, Europe, India, Middle east and north African nations
4. Business visits, interactions and on-video interviews with distinguished leaders,
5. Development and discussion on the business case and simulations clearing house for the Middle East & North Africa,
6. Partnership, exchange visits and all other forms of interaction with leading partners and stakeholders such Euro Monitor, Microsoft, Harvard faculty, Stanford faculty,
7. Executive training, business meetings, and business clubs
8. Invitation to address and attend national and international seminars, case conferences and events in the UAE.
Mohan Lal Agarwal, Ph.D.
Professor of Business & Director of Executive Education and Middle East Case Research Center
Dr. Mohan Agarwal is a Professor of Business, Director of Executive Programs, and Head of the Middle East Case Research Center at International Horizons College, Dubai. He is a US Fulbright Fellow to Boston, European Foundation for Management Development Fellow to Paris and British Council Fellow twice to Glasgow and Leicester UK. He is also Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, (FCIM) London.
During his career, Dr. Mohan was a Professor & Chair of department of Marketing, E-com, Logistics and Supply Chain Management at the American University in the Emirates, Dubai, IMT Dubai and Adjunct Faculty at the SP Jain Business School, Dubai and Singapore. He has been a visiting faculty member at the University of Queensland, Bond University in Australia; California Polytechnic State University, Bentley College Boston and University of Delaware USA. His other teaching assignment include University of Manitoba, Canada, American University in Mexico, Essec Business School Paris and University of Southern Denmark to name a few. In India, Dr. Mohan has been Escotel Chair Professor of Marketing at IIM Lucknow, Professor at XLRI Jamshedpur and Founder Director of Jaypee Business School, India.
Dr.Mohan is an award winning teacher and case researcher in logistics, e-commerce, services marketing and customer relationship management. He has published about eighty articles, research papers and cases in international journals, conferences and forums.
Dr.Mohan is an active corporate trainer with such clients as Bosch India China & Japan, Emirates NBD Bank, Landmark UAE; Hatton National Bank in Sri Lanka, Tata group, Birla group, Reliance group and eighty other client organizations in India, USA, China, Canada, Singapore, India and UAE. The World Education Forum recognized him as the Best Professor of Marketing in Asia.
Some of the activities of are listed below: