Established in St. Louis, Missouri in 1915, Webster University is a global, action-oriented institution, aimed at providing academic excellence to its diverse student body.
- A global campus network: US, Austria, Ghana, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Thailand
- Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with personalized learning
- Students attend from 50 states and 148 countries
- Diversity and inclusion are core values
- Average class size consists of 10 students
- Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
- Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide Webster locations with Webster faculty and students
Distinctive learning opportunities
- Academic programs engage your mind and stimulate your understanding beyond your home country and culture
- Every student experiences a global learning component
- Every student is exposed to a worldwide network of fellow students who live, work and study around the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia
- Learn in class today and apply it in real life tomorrow
- Five schools and colleges: Arts & Sciences; Business & Technology; Communications; Education; and Fine Arts
- Students are able to create a unique experience based on each Webster University campus location while being assured of consistent academic quality at each location in each program
- A global reach with locations around the world and online—offers quality, convenience and access to learning
St. Louis, Missouri, USA – Home Campus
Minutes from downtown St. Louis, Missouri, The Webster University home campus is nestled in Webster Groves, a charming and historic residential suburb. Webster’s commitment to small class sizes and abundance of events throughout the year, students have the opportunity to share in a rich educational experience. State-of-the-art academic buildings, architecturally significant structures that house various university departments, a modern library, and student center combine to create a picturesque learning environment.
Dynamic student life
- One of the most diverse student populations for any school
- Dynamic student life with many organizations, activities, and opportunities to serve the community
- 3,002 undergraduate students and 2,317 graduate students at the St. Louis home campus
- 198 full-time faculty teach at the St. Louis home campus
- 725 students live on campus.
- More than 100 undergraduate and graduate majors
- 14 NCAA Division III men’s and women’s athletic teams
- Nationally-ranked competitive chess team
- 200+ on-campus films, plays, and concerts every year
Accra – Ghana
Accra is the capital of Ghana and a major hub in West Africa, with many cultural institutions, business headquarters, and markets. It is one of the fastest-growing cities in Africa, and has ever-expanding options for cultural exploration and nightlife. Also, direct flights to most major cities in Africa and Europe, as well as New York, are available from Accra. The new location provides access to American curriculum higher education for residents of Africa and surrounding countries and for students from around the world.
Bangkok & Cha-am / Hua Hin – Thailand
Webster University’s Bangkok Academic Center is conveniently located in the commercial heart of Bangkok near the Chong Nonsi BTS station. The Center contains administrative offices, classrooms, and a library.
Webster University’s Cha Am / Hua Hin Campus is located 185 km south of Bangkok in the province of Petchaburi near the popular resort communities of Cha-am and Hua Hin. The main campus offers undergraduate level courses and has excellent facilities to support your educational experience: computer labs, library, cafeteria, recreational and exercise facilities, media lab, Internet access, and offices.
Conveniently accessible from Bangkok and other parts of Thailand by road and rail, Webster University Thailand´s campus allows students from Thailand and throughout Asia the experience of an American residential university very close to home. Some of Thailand´s most beautiful beaches are just a 15 minute drive from the campus gates. Education, culture, recreation, and security combine to provide an exceptional quality of life.
Geneva – Switzerland
Established in Geneva, Switzerland in 1978, Webster is an accredited American university that offers quality programs, in English, to students interested in a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral (DBA) degree. At Webster University Geneva, more than 500 students from 90 countries come together in a community of learners engaged by a faculty representing 25 nations. Students studying at Webster, in Switzerland, benefit from a worldwide network of campuses that allows for exciting study abroad opportunities while offering a unified academic experience, firmly grounded in Webster’s educational philosophy.
At Webster Geneva’s campus, students are surrounded by a supportive and collegial community, which can provide individual attention on topics relating to academic and extra-curricular life. Webster staff and faculty work together to enable all students to fulfill their academic potential. The residential campus is located in a spacious, park-like setting within sight of Lake Geneva and the Alps. On campus, you will discover well-equipped classrooms, several computer labs, a cafeteria and offices to serve your student needs. In addition, the residence hall includes a student lounge with snack bar and game area, plus a large fitness room.
Leiden – The Netherlands
Leiden, a city with a rich past and a bright future–where you see students, bicycles, canals and charming buildings all in one place. The city has been a center of historical and commercial importance for centuries, where new ideas and philosophies were explored and education cultivated. This heritage of education is still very much alive today. And the thirst for knowledge can be quenched in any of the 12 museums that the city has to offer: from prehistoric creatures to the great Rembrandt, who was born in Leiden. Leiden is ideally located within a short travelling distance of major cities such as The Hague and Amsterdam. The city is easily accessible, with Schiphol just 20 minutes away and Rotterdam-The Hague airport located 25 minutes from Leiden. From Leiden it is possible to travel either by train or car to any destination in Europe
The vibrancy of campus life at Webster University Leiden inspires them to pursue a wide variety of activities. Jump into The Canal- the online source of Webster news and views, join student council, play on football team and other sports teams, realize your potential in the International Relations Club, get the picture with fellow members of the Photo Club, attend conferences and networking events, or enjoy the Art gallery. These are just a few of the many interesting activities that make up student life at Webster, and Leiden provides the perfect backdrop for it all, with its many cafés, restaurants and museums
Vienna – Austria
Webster Vienna Private University is located in the beautiful Palais Wenkheim conveniently located in Vienna’s second district (Praterstrasse 23), just a few steps away from the city center. Built in 1826, the neoclassical building features tremendous architectural detailing, both interior and exterior. The building was completely renovated and transformed into a modern site for academic and operational excellence in 2014, boasting such features as vdeo-conference-classroom for simultaneous classes worldwide, smartboards in 6 classrooms, video recording studio, post production studio, audio radio lab and more
Throughout the building there are places available for students to meet and study. A popular meeting point is the Student Lounge on the ground floor with a Starbucks coffee corner. Palais Wenkheim is centrally located in the inner city and is just a 10 minute walk from the dormitory, Residence am Augarten.
Subject to a minimum GPA of 2.5 at International Horizons College, the direct transfer agreement with Webster University means you can transfer to any of their global campuses after completing the sophomore year at IHC Dubai.